You are a passionate software developer and want to work in a motivated and dynamic team? Then you've come to the right place! Join the snapADDY team and work with us on new, exciting products!
What we’re doing?
snapADDY develops innovative software for digitization in sales. With our solutions, we help to automatically capture and update contacts and thus reduce unnecessary work in the sales departments of many companies, from startups to large corporations. Our solutions are very popular and more than 1.000 companies are currently using our products.
Your daily doing will involve
- Co-development as well as further development of the snapADDY product range based on Web Apps, Browser Extensions and Mobile Apps
- Wide range of interesting tasks including app development with Ionic, web applications in Angular as well as Backends with NodeJS
- As part of our agile team you will have your own range of tasks and responsibilities.
- Web and Apps: Angular, Ionic, Cordova, Sass, Web Extensions
- Backend: NodeJS, ExpressJS, NestJS, TypeORM, PostgreSQL
- Tools: GitHub mit ZenHub, Travis CI, Slack, Webpack, Mocha, Chai, Protractor, Selenium
- Hosting: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What you should bring to the table
- Knowledge in modern software development of web applications
- First experience in web app framework (i. e. Angular, React or Vue)
- You’re well versed in most of the technologies used in our company.
- Structured, analytical and autonomous way of working
- You’re an open and friendly person who enjoys working with colleagues in a team.
Additional skills (not mandatory)
- Knowledge in TypeScript
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge in Python
What we bring to the table
- Your own exciting range of tasks that you can influence and shape as well
- Challenging tasks in a rapidly growing and successful Tech-Startup with flat hierarchies
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies in a brand new 750 m² office in the heart of Wuerzburg
- Regular and continuous training as well as working in an international Team
- Hosting in house Meet-Ups and Tech-Talks with specialists on a regular basis as well as team events on divers topics with pizza and beer
- All you can eat and drink: Water, coffee, fruits and snacks
- And last but not least: the very best co-workers in town
Apply right here with your detailed application including your potential starting date and salary expectation.
Contact person: Anna Schmidt
We’re excited to meet you!